1. Unless otherwise indicated, this Website and its contents are the property of Jagannath Institute Of Engineering & Technology. The copyright in the material contained on this Website belongs to the college or its licensors. The trademarks appearing on this Website are protected by the laws of India Government.
2. The information placed on this Website by the college has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing selected information about the college, its subsidiary companies and organisations with which it is associated; and about the respective services which they offer.
3. The college does not make any warranty that information contained on this Website, or on any site linked to this Website, is complete, accurate or up-to-date; and the college is not responsible for the results of reliance on any such information.
4. The college does not make any warranty that use of the Website will be uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free; or that use of the Website will not affect other software or operating systems used to access the Website. Opinions given on this Website are those of the individuals making them, and not those of the College: the college is not responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them.
5. To the extent permitted in law, the college accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by other parties as a direct or indirect result of using this Website including loss of profit, loss of opportunity etc.
6. Persons submitting material other than college Information to this Website are solely responsible for the material and for any claims relating to its content. Whilst the college does not exercise editorial control over any content posted to the Website by users, the college reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any content which it has been notified is objectionable.
7. The following is a non-exclusive list of uses which are expressly prohibited:
a) Using the Website to commit or encourage unlawful acts, including unlawful copying of copyright material;
b) Misrepresenting the user's identity or authority;
c) Distributing any type of virus intended to cause nuisance, loss or corruption of any information on the Website or accessed through it, or of any systems used to operate the Website or any systems accessed through it;
d) Tampering to any information on the Website;
e) Accessing or attempting to access other parties' user accounts;
f) Hacking or attempting to hack any part of the Website, or any system used to run it, or any system accessed through the Website;
g) Storing personal data derived from the Website;
h) posting material which:
i. Infringes intellectual property rights;
ii. Defames or threatens employees of the organisations;
iii. Is offensive, obscene or hateful, or which other users of the Website are likely to consider offensive, obscene or hateful.
8. Use of this Website by members of the college is also subject to the College's Rules for Computer Use.
9. The college collects e-mail addresses and other contact details, together with any comments provided voluntarily via this Website. The college also collects information on what pages are visited. This information is used to improve the content of the Website and to make contact for marketing purposes and for the supply of information.
10. These terms are governed by Indian Government law, and the Court of Cuttack have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to them.
11. If any of these terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the term(s) in question will be severed; but the remaining terms will continue in force.
The students must have passed +2 Science examination or its equivalent examination
with appropriate percentage of marks and either have qualified in the Joint Entrance
Engineering Examination of Odisha (OJEE) or in the All India Engineering
Entrance Examination (AIEEE) for regular B.Tech. admission. For Lateral Entry
admission into B.Tech, the student must have passed either from State Council of
Technical Education and Training (SCTE&VT), Odisha or from an AICTE approve
Institute / from a recognize University as defined by UGC 3. Also students passed
their Bachelor's Degree examination of three years duration in Science from any
University of Odisha or from a recognized University as defined by UGC with
appropriate percentage of marks are eligible to take admission.
All students admitted to the institute shall have to abide by the rules and regulations
of the institute. The decision of the authority of the institute in this regard is binding
on all students. Every student admitted to the institute has to give an undertaking in
this regard to the authority, countersigned by the parents / guardians.
In case of any dispute or difference which may arise between the student or his
/ her parent and the College or Management in the matter of admission, fees,
refund of fees, transfer etc.; the competent court of law in Cuttack only will have
jurisdiction to entertain the same.